7.1. Links to other Websites
On the Website, the User may find links to other webpages through different buttons, links, banners, etc., which are managed and controlled by third parties. ENA has neither the human resources nor the technical abilities to have knowledge of, control or corroborate all the information, contents, products or services facilitated by other web pages that have established links on the Website.
Consequently, ENA cannot assume any kind of responsibility for any aspects related to web pages that have links within the Website. This includes but is not limited to operation, access, data, information, files, quality, reliability of products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents, in general.
In this respect, if a User were to have actual knowledge that unlawful activities are being carried out on these third-party web pages, they should notify ENA immediately so that it can proceed to disable the link facilitating access to that page.
The establishment of any kind of link on the Website to other pages does not imply that there is any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependence between ENA and the authorities of the web page in question.
7.2. Links on other Web Pages to the Website
If any User, entity or website wishes to establish a link with the Website, it must be done in accordance with these stipulations:
- The link can only lead to the Main Page or the Home Page of the Website, unless express written authorization has been obtained from ENA.
- The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must lead the User, with just one click, to the URL address of the Website and the Home Page of the Website must fully occupy the screen upon opening. In no case, except with the express written authorization of ENA, may the web site creating the link reproduce the Website in any way, or include it as part of its own web site or within one of its frames or create a browser for any of the pages of the Website.
- On the page where the link is established, no statements of any kind may be made suggesting that ENA has authorized said link, unless express written authorization has been provided by ENA. If an entity that has placed a link leading to the Website in the approved manner on its own web page wishes to include the brand, name, trade name, graphics, logo, slogan or any other identifying element of ENA and/or the Website on its own web page, it would have to secure the express written authorization of ENA prior to doing so.
ENA does not authorize the establishment of links to the Website on any web page that contains materials, information or contents that are illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene, or, generally speaking, offensive to widely accepted moral values, public order or social norms.
7.3. Services provided by Third Parties through the Website
ENA does not guarantee the lawfulness, reliability or usefulness of any Contents provided by third parties on this Website or those in which ENA acts merely as an advertising channel.
ENA will not be held responsible for harm or damages of any nature caused by services or contents provided by third parties that are posted on the Website, especially those caused by:
- Failure to comply with the law, moral values or public order.
- The transmission of a virus or any kind of computer-related code, file or program that might damage, interrupt or hinder the normal functioning of any given software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- The infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights, or contractual commitments of any kind.
- Any unlawful, misleading or unjust advertising activities that, generally speaking, constitute unfair competition.
- The lack of veracity, accuracy, quality, relevance and/or timeliness of the Contents transmitted, distributed, stored, received, obtained or made available or accessible.
- The infringement of any rights to honor, to personal or family privacy, including images of persons and, in general, any kind of third-party rights.
- The inappropriateness for any particular purpose and the failure to fulfill the expectations generated by the Content, as well as any defects that might result from third parties.
- The non-compliance, delay in compliance, defective compliance or termination for any reason of the obligations assumed by third parties and contracts entered into with third parties.
- The communication of data between Users.
ENA will not be held responsible in cases in which third-party entities advertise their services and/or Contents on the Website, in regard to the veracity of the information provided by the supplier of such services and/or the Contents, or for obtaining the necessary administrative authorizations which suppliers may be required to have for the provision of their services, or for the infringement of third party rights by the supplier or, in general, for any obligations or guarantees for which the supplier is responsible before the User.
ENA does not have the authority or the human or technical resources to have knowledge of, control or corroborate all the information, contents and products and services facilitated by other sites that have established links on the Website.
ENA assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any aspects related to the web page establishing a link to the Website, in particular, including but not limited to operation, access, data, information, files, quality, reliability of products and services, its own links and/or, in general, any of its contents.